Cloud Intelligent APS System
Capacity planning in complex manufacturing environments
Dynamic material requirements planning
Simulation of production cost and capacity balance
Cyber-Physical System (CPS) is the core of the intelligent manufacturing wave, and real-time decision-making is the key. The disadvantages of manual scheduling include the following: 1. Unable to respond in time due to manually scheduling, 2. Unable to disclose and effectively utilize production capacity, 3. Unable to consider the Shop floor production constraints and scheduling logic, 4. Unable to generate an integrated and effective production schedule due to multiple production planners’ manual planning. Manual scheduling will become a critical bottleneck in digital transformation.
IMPACTs (Intelligent Manufacturing Planning Analysis Cloud Technology system) 雲端智能APS系統，可在雲端提供安全、即時性產能試算功能。該服務旨在成為工廠大腦解決各式複雜排程問題，並提供決策支援建議，以智慧動態模擬排程演算法作為核心，可以完全掌握工廠產能與生產資源。
IMPACTsTM (Intelligent Manufacturing Planning Analysis Cloud Technology System) performed as a factory's brain to solve complex scheduling problems and provide production decision suggestions. The core of IMPACTsTM is an intelligent dynamic simulation scheduling engine whose planning and scheduling can fully utilize a factory's capacity and production resources. Through the real-time shop floor monitoring, analysis, and transparent production progress reporting, the sales/marketing and production are effectively coordinated, thereby achieving the objective of high productivity, short order-to-delivery (OTD) time, and low inventory cost. Furthermore, managers may employ the extended AI and IoT modules to enhance and optimize management's decision-making.
Easily upgrade from manual scheduling to an intelligent decision support system.
- Fast implementation
Standard and fast interviews to quickly capture user requirements. One month is our goal of implementation for a well-infrastructured company.
- Synchronized and quick planning
An effective material and capacity plan/schedule may be generated by connecting with ERP, MES and concurrently considering shop floor manufacturing constraints, production status, and material availability.
- Cross-system integration
Seamlessly connect with existing ERP, MES, and shop floor IoT-equipped devices through API.
- Intelligent decision
- Provide decision-making suggestions based on the company's operational goals, improve the way to achieve goals (such as minimum inventory, maximum throughput), and reduce costs.
- Capture the whole company's performance through the war room dashboard to make critical decisions.
- Understand the details of each customer order through the production report.
- Actual production capacity disclosure, order/inquiry delivery time reply.
- Quick trial calculation of production schedule and overtime/work time.
- Recommend material planning based on the output of the procurement cycle.
- Trial calculation of material planning comparison and impacts with multiple versions.
- Understand the sales order production schedule through the production schedule report.
- Have an order management summary table, which can effectively respond to customer order changes.
Shop floor operators
- Receive clear daily work goals and estimated completion schedule.
- Scan QR code to confirm materials and quickly report to record production information.
- The opaque production capacity caused the disconnection between production and sales, and the response to the order delivery was not timely. Different production centers cannot cooperate effectively, and eventually, it isn't easy to utilize the production capacity effectively.
- Implementation of IMPACTs' production capacity and material planning modules while simultaneously considering the production characteristics of different processes and matching the material planning suggestions of the material planning module to generate a production schedule with high throughput and low inventory.
- The number of production scheduling management reduced from four to one. The schedule time dropped from hours to minutes. The OTD was shortened by 25%, the inventory turnover rate was increased by 15%, and the assembly rate increased to 95%.